View Product Index
View Category Index
Free Poker Table Plans
Learn About Poker Chips
Las Vegas Casino Chips
Custom Tokens Drink
Why Cheap Poker Chips Suck
Build a poker table: Tools
Believe it or not, you may already have all the tools necessary to build
your own professional poker table in your garage. If not, chances are
one of your friends will lend them to you for a day. Your local hardware
store, hobby shop or Vo-Tech school may also help. There will only be
a handful of cuts that will have to be made, and the big cuts can be made
for you right at the hardware store or home improvement warehouse when
you get your wood.
All of the supplies can be purchased at any hardware store or home improvement
warehouse. Once you get all the tools gathered up, clear out a nice working
space in the garage or shop.
Here is a list of the tools you’ll need:
- Tape measure
- Hand jigsaw (Safety glasses)
- Orbital sander at least 100/medium grit sandpaper
- Staple gun with ½", 12mm size staples
- Ryobi© or Dremel© Tool (Possible)
- Clear wood sealant (1 small can)
- Spray on adhesive (1 can)
- Elmer's© is cheaper that 3M© by far.
- Work bench
- The 6' Lifetime© table makes a great workbench.
Previous page | Next